Corsodyl and Parodontax Overview: Preventing Gingivitis & Bleeding Gums
Help your patients on their journey to healthy gums with Parodontax
Corsodyl Intensive Treatment Range is clinically proven to treat and prevent gingivitis.
Specially formulated to protect gum health between dental visits, helping to stop and prevent bleeding gums.1–3
Corsodyl Short-Term Intensive Treatment*
Intensive treatment for persistent gum problems, clinically proven to be effective against bleeding gums, gum irritation and gum inflammation.4–6
*Short-term, intensive antimicrobial medicated formulations with chlorhexidine digluconate (mouthwash, 0.2% w/v; spray 0.2% w/v)
These patients could be on their way to periodontal disease and potential tooth loss
- Has some plaque accumulation and occasional bleeding gums
- Cares about general oral health
- Isn’t aware of his risk of gum disease
- Doesn’t see himself as having ‘gum problems’ to address
- Struggles in everyday life with gum disease symptoms like halitosis
- Sometimes sees blood when eating or brushing
- Suffers worsening and persistent gingivitis
- Is anxious about oral health
- Uses regular fluoride toothpaste
- Wants to know about a suitable regime that will look after his gums and improve oral health
What should you recommend to improve gum health and prevent bleeding gums?
Discover the technologies powering Corsodyl and Parodontax to help treat bleeding gums and gingivitis
Preventing bleeding gums and gingivitis with Parodontax
Sodium bicarbonate formulation
67% sodium bicarbonate formulation enhances physical removal of plaque achieved by brushing7
Chlorhexidine digluconate formulation
Chlorhexidine digluconate acts rapidly, killing the bacteria that cause plaque in 30 seconds8,9
For more information, read about how poor gum health can impact on a patient's quality of life or browse our educational resources.
Discover Corsodyl and Parodontax and prevent bleeding gums and gingivitis
Parodontax is a daily fluoride toothpaste that is clinically proven to help stop and prevent bleeding gums.
Corsodyl Short-Term Intensive Treatment
For patients with gingivitis who need short-term intensive treatment for persistent or worsening gum problems.4–6