Sensodyne Essential Care
Sensodyne essential care range is specially formulated as a daily toothpaste for patients with dentine hypersensitivity.1-4
- Clinically proven to relieve the pain of sensitivity1-4
- 24-7 care for sensitive teeth*1-4
- Builds protection for sensitive teeth with regular use
- Provides all the benefits of a regular daily toothpaste*
*With twice-daily brushing
Recommend regular twice-daily brushing with Sensodyne for clinically proven relief from dentine hypersensitivity.1–4 Studies have shown that, without continued use of a specialised sensitivity toothpaste, pain can return.1–4
Chart adapted from Jeandot et al. 20071*Toothpaste with 5% KNO3 + 0.32% NaF (1400 ppm fluoride)
Sensodyne Essential Care (5% potassium nitrate and sodium fluoride 1450ppm)
A daily toothpaste for patients with dentine hypersensitivity.1–4
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, ZInc Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose. Contains Sodium Fluoride 0.315% w/w (1450ppm fluoride).
Use Sensodyne Multi Care whenever you normally brush.
Brush twice a day and not more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out. Talk to your dentist or doctor as soon as possible, if you experience swelling of the mouth or face.
- ALWAYS FOLLOW THE LABEL.
- Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care, if symptoms persist or worsen see a dentist.
- Not for use by children under 12 years of age, unless on advice of a dentist or doctor.
Sensodyne –#1 dentist recommended brand for people with sensitive teeth₹
₹ Base on survey result of dentist recommended toothpaste brand for sensitive teeth in Thailand from October to November 2021 (Ipsos Pte Ltd)