Panadol Cold & Flu Vapour Release
Provides effective relief from symptoms of cold and flu1-6
Panadol Cold & Flu Vapour release is specially formulated with 3 active ingredients to provide multi-symptom relief from cold and flu:
- Paracetamol for management of fever and pain8
- Phenylephrine for nasal decongestion8
- Ascorbic acid to supplement dietary vitamin C intake8
Panadol Cold & Flu Vapour Release is formulated with paracetamol: dual action antipyretic and analgesic8
Panadol Cold & Flu Vapour Release (paracetamol 600mg, phenylephrine hydrochloride 10mg, ascorbic acid 40mg)
For patients who are looking for fast relief of multiple symptoms of colds and flu.1-6
Each sachet (6g) contains 600 mg paracetamol Ph. Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 10 mg & Ascorbic acid 40mg
Citric Acid Anhydrous, Honey Flavour, Maize Starch Dried, Honey Flavour (F 7624/P), Caramel Colour (E150c), Aspartame, Sucrose, Lemon Flavour (610399E), Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Saccharin Sodium, Menthol Flavour (E41580).
Always follow the label directions.
Not recommended for children under the age of 12 years. except on Medical advice.
For adults and children aged 12 years and over,
One sachet to be taken every 4-6 hours as required.
Do not take more than 6 sachets per day.
Do not use for more than 7 days without medical advice
Warnings & Precautions
Contains paracetamol. Do not use with any other products containing paracetamol, decongestants or cold and flu medicines. The concomitant use with other products containing paracetamol may lead to an overdose. Paracetamol overdose may cause liver failure, which may require liver transplant or lead to death.
Cases of hepatic dysfunction/failure have been reported in patients with depleted glutathione levels, such as those who are severely malnourished, anorexic, have a low body mass index, are chronic heavy users of alcohol, or have sepsis.
Medical advice should be sought before taking this product in patients with:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Angle closure glaucoma
- An enlargement of the prostate gland
- Occlusive vascular disease (e.g. Raynaud’s Phenomenon)
- Liver and kidney impairment. Underlying liver disease increases the risk of paracetamol-related liver damage
- Glutathione-depleted states, as the use of paracetamol may increase the risk of metabolic acidosis
Use with caution in patients taking the following medications.
- beta-blockers and other antihypertensive drugs
- tricyclic antidepressants
- other sympathomimetics (such as decongestants, appetite suppressants and amphetamine-like psychostimulants)
- digoxin and cardiac glycosides
- ergot alkaloids (e.g. ergotamine and methysergide)
Medical advice should be sought if symptoms worsen, persist for more than 7 days, or are accompanied by a high fever, skin rash or persistent headache.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.8
Panadol Cold & Flu – Your Cold & Flu Partner
The Panadol Cold & Flu range
Find out how the Panadol Cold & Flu range can help your patients.