Spotlight on Tooth Sensitivity: Breaking Down Barriers
Join a team of global experts live from a film studio in London as they discuss Dentine Hypersensitivity (DH) and Erosive Tooth Wear (ETW) - the prevalence, the impact on patients and the barriers to diagnosis for these conditions.
We are proud to bring you presentations by:
- Prof. Nicola West on new evidence on the prevalence of DH and ETW
- Prof Sarah Baker and Prof Barry Gibson on the impact of DH on oral health related quality of life
- Prof Koula Asimakopoulou on why DH is under diagnosed
Followed by a roundtable discussion, led by Dr Rupert Austin and joined by experts from multiple countries, to explore the importance of proactive diagnosis of DH and ETW.
- Professor Nicola West, Bristol Dental School, University of Bristol, UK
- Professor Sarah Baker, School of Clinical Dentistry, University of Sheffield, UK
- Professor Barry Gibson, School of Clinical Dentistry, University of Sheffield, UK
- Professor Koula Asimakopoulou, Kings College London, UK
- Dr Rupert Austin, Kings College London, UK and hosted by Dr Charlie Parkinson, Haleon.
CPD hours: 2.5 hours Time: 4:00-6.30pm GMT.
Pre-registration is required for viewing.
Watch our webinars on-demand, these can contribute towards your CPD.
Supporting your patients with dementia: The issue and how to ensure the qualities of care
Watch this free 45-minute CPD webinar brought to you by Professor Paul Batchelor to learn about how to support your patients with dementia including:
- How big is dementia: the epidemiology
- What impacts might this have on care provision
- What role can you play to reduce the burden of those impacts
Sustainable Dentistry: What’s it got to do with you?
Join Haleon, a founding partner in the FDI World Dental Federation’s ‘Sustainability in Dentistry’ initiative to explore how you can find your own role in making practices more sustainable.
Watch our free CPD accredited webinar which will provide insight into the impact dental practices can have on the environment, the principles of sustainable dentistry and identify opportunities and strategies for your practice to adopt a more sustainable approach to dentistry.
Managing Dentine Hypersensitivity
This webinar is focused on the management of dentine hypersensitivity. This module provides insight into the role of desensitising treatments and how they can impact a patients' quality of life. Advice is outlined to support dental teams in ensuring the exclusion of other causes before diagnosing dentine hypersensitivity.
This session also goes into detail on our full Sensodyne range, outlining the mode of action of these desensitising toothpastes to highlight the benefits they can provide to your patients. Watching this webinar will contribute to your Continued Professional Development.
This web lecture is
Free to watch live and on-demand
Live roundtable discussion with global experts
Live Q&A sessions