The transition from natural teeth to dentures can be distressing.1 Polident adhesive is formulated to help new denture wearers adapt to full or partial dentures by:2–4
- Improving retention*
- Improving stability*
- Providing a cushioning effect
Partial denture wearers report less movement for both upper and lower partial dentures when using Polident adhesive.4
*vs. no adhesive
"This webpage content is intended for Healthcare Professionals only, not for general public”.
Polident adhesive contains a dual polymer system proven to:
- Improve retention and stability in best-fitting dentures*5–7
- Improve masticatory efficiency7
- Help seal and protect against food entrapment7
- Hold dentures for up to 12 hours8
- Increase bite force by approximately 1–2kg*7
*vs. no adhesive
Polident Denture Adhesive Cream - Flavour Free
For individuals who prefer a flavour-free adhesive.
Polident Denture Adhesive Cream - Fresh Mint
For individuals who prefer an adhesive with minty flavor.
Poly (Methylvinylether/Maleic Acid) Sodium-Calcium Mixed Partial Salt, Petrolatum Blend W-180, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Mineral Oil Light. Does not contain Zinc.
Poly (Methylvinylether/Maleic Acid) Sodium-Calcium Mixed Partial Salt, Carboxymethylcellulose, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Spray Dried Spearmint, Spray Dried Peppermint, Propyl Hydrobenzoate, Erythrosine CI 45430. Does not contain Zinc.
At first use a small amount. Use more if needed. Too much adhesive can cause oozing, apply less next time if this occurs. It may take you a few tries to find the right amount. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental care professional.
- Clean and dry your denture
- Apply in short strips as shown, not too close to the denture edges.
- Rinse mouth.
- Press denture into place, hold firmly, and then bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
- Swish mouth with water
- Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
- Remove adhesive residue from denture & mouth with warm water & soft brush.
- Use Polident Denture Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture and then rinse well with water.
Keep out of sight and reach of children. A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product. If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately. Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur and is not harmful. Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check the fit of your denture. To keep tip from clogging, keep cap and nozzle dry. Replace the cap after use.
“This webpage content is intended for Healthcare Professionals only, not for general public”.