Centrum Women’s Multivitamin has customized levels of specific nutrients that addresses the nutritional needs of modern-day Indian women.
Women tend to have lower calorie needs in comparison to men which may result in lower nutrient intakes. Following specific diets and low-calorie diet plans can also lead to shortfalls for several nutrients, including iron to help prevent anemia, folic acid to help protect against certain birth defects, and vitamin D to support peak bone tissue accumulation before menopause.
Centrum Women accounts for a woman’s specific nutrient needs by providing micronutrients, including vitamins C, E, and K, as well as folic acid, vitamin D, biotin, plant-based hyaluronate, calcium, iron, magnesium, copper, and molybdenum - all key nutrients needed to help support wellness as well as a healthy appearance.
*Product formulation and claims vary per market.
When to Consider a Multivitamin
Patients should consume most of their vitamins and minerals from a balanced diet, with recommended servings from all of the food groups to satisfy macronutrient and micronutrient needs. However, some individuals may eat differently than expert dietary recommendations and even well-designed eating patterns sometimes may fail to achieve suggested intakes for a variety of vitamins and nutrients. A poor eating pattern leads to inadequacies in nutrient intake that often result in suboptimal health and wellness and may contribute to chronic illness.
Along with a nutritious eating plan, research shows that regular multivitamin/multimineral use helps patients consume the recommended amounts of vitamins and minerals necessary to prevent insufficiencies1 and support health.
|Women Product Benefits||Claim|
|Normal Support for Women||Provides Key nutrients to help meet nutritional needs of women.|
|Radiance||Plant based Hyaluronate and Biotin to support hair, skin and nails.|
|Immunity||With Vitamin C, Selenium and Zinc to support the normal function of immune system.|
|Bone Health||Includes Calcium and Vitamin D to support Bone Health.|
*Product formulations and claims vary per market.
Centrum offers a range of solutions for a variety of patient needs
Centrum Women’s Multivitamin has specific nutrients that address the nutritional needs of modern-day Indian women.
- Plant based Hyaluronate2-Hyaluronic Acid is found throughout the body’s connective tissues. One of its function is to trap water inside tissue cells. Thus, it helps to keep skin hydrated and help with mobility of joints.
- Vitamin A3 is a broad term for a group of related compounds best known for supporting eye health.
- Vitamin B18-10 or Thiamine is necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system and muscles. It helps produce energy from the food you eat.
- Riboflavin, also known as vitamin B28-10, promotes energy production for your cells and helps your body process carbohydrates, fat, and protein.
- Niacin, also called vitamin B38-10, is a big shot when it comes to energy and metabolism.
- Vitamin B5-Pantothenic is a B vitamin that assists in a wide variety of functions including generating energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- Vitamin B68-10 plays a role in supporting the nervous system and the production of immune system cells.
- Vitamin B78-10-Biotin is a vital component of enzymes that allow you to use energy from fats and carbohydrates. It supports the health of your nervous system and metabolism.
- Vitamin B98-10-Folate helps to produce healthy red blood cells capable of transporting oxygen to each and every cell.
- Vitamin B128-10 is a water-soluble B vitamin with key role in the normal functioning of metabolism and formation of blood.
- Vitamin C4 is essential for immune health, as well as the repair and maintenance of muscles, skin, bones, and teeth.
- Vitamin D6,7 is central to healthy bones and influences cell growth and immune function, keeping inflammation in check.
- Vitamin E5 mainly functions in the body as an antioxidant, supporting heart and eye health, and plays a crucial role in immune function.
- Vitamin K supports healthy clotting of blood.
- In addition to building bones and keeping them healthy, calcium12 enables our healthy clotting of blood, our muscles to contract, and our heart to beat.
- Chromium13-16 is a nutrient that supports the function of insulin, a hormone required for storing and metabolizing carbohydrates, fats, and protein.
- Copper13-16 is required for the proper function of enzymes that produce energy at the cellular level, and in the formation of connective tissue that supports the heart, blood vessels, and bones.
- Iodine13-16 is the reason why your body functions. Iodine is necessary to make thyroid hormones, which enables body to regulate its metabolism.
- Iron13-16 is vital for the production of haemoglobin, the part of red blood cells that ferries oxygen to cells.
- By assisting in the movement of calcium and potassium across cell membranes, magnesium13-16 plays an important role in promoting normal nerve cell communication, muscle contraction, and a normal heart rhythm. Magnesium also helps to maintain the strength of cell membranes and bones.
- Manganese13-16 is an essential mineral involved in bone formation and metabolism of amino acids, fats, carbohydrates, and cholesterol. You need manganese to help form collagen, a connective tissue that holds your body together, supports bone and joint health, and keeps muscles and skin taut. It is also an antioxidant.
- Molybdenum13-16 is considered important for normal cell function and growth. Meat, fruits, and vegetables tend to be low in molybdenum.
- Selenium13-16 plays a critical role in metabolism and thyroid function and helps protect the body from damage caused by oxidative stress. It also supports your immune system.
- Zinc11 supports normal growth and development during gestation, in childhood, and in adolescence. You also need zinc for a proper sense of taste and smell. In addition, Zinc provides structure by helping to support proteins, such as those found in muscle tissue, and cell membranes. Zinc is also involved in supporting eye health.
Adults: Take one tablet daily after meal.
Warnings & Precautions
Do not exceed the recommended daily usage. In case of accidental overdose, contact Physician. Consult a physician if on medication/have a medical condition/pregnant or lactating. Product not intended to diagnose/treat/cure or prevent any disease. Product is not to be used as a substitute for varied diet. Product is required to be stored out of reach of children. Supplements may contain same ingredients, read label before use. Don’t use if allergic to ingredient/s. For more information, read pack label.